Meet Your Admission Counselor
Associate Director of Admissions and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
email@example.com | 717-361-1166
- Focuses on: Serves as Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment and oversees the tele-counselor program.
- Travel territory: Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties in PA; Washington, D.C.; Northern VA; New York City; variety of locations consistent with duties as the Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment.
- Favorite place on campus: Market Place Dining Hall. So many choices, so little time.
- Best thing about my job: I love having the opportunity to connect young people to their dreams. Education and the world are very dynamic and in constant flux-how great it is to see a student take his or her place in that world as a decision maker and an agent for change.
- Favorite tradition on campus: Martin Luther King Jr. Service and Social Justice Week.
- Favorite Quote: “Success knows no zip code”
David Stewart - Travel Schedule
|Date||Time||Location||Type of visit|