Meet Your Admission Counselor
Associate Director of Admissions and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
email@example.com | 717-361-1166
- Focuses on: Serves as Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment and oversees the tele-counselor program.
- Travel territory: Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties in PA; Washington, D.C.; Northern VA; New York City; variety of locations consistent with duties as the Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment.
- Favorite place on campus: Market Place Dining Hall. So many choices, so little time.
- Best thing about my job: I love having the opportunity to connect young people to their dreams. Education and the world are very dynamic and in constant flux-how great it is to see a student take his or her place in that world as a decision maker and an agent for change.
- Favorite tradition on campus: Martin Luther King Jr. Service and Social Justice Week.
- Favorite Quote: “Success knows no zip code”
David Stewart - Travel Schedule
|3/6/12||7-8:45 pm||North Penn H.S.|
|3/8/12||10:40-11:20||College Expo at PSU-Abington|
|3/8/12||7-8:30 pm||Council Rock HS|
|3/14/12||12:30-2:10 pm||Owen J. Roberts|
|3/14/12||5-8:30 pm||Milton Hershey School|
|3/21/12||6:30-8:30 pm||C.B. South|
|3/28/12||6:30-8:30 pm||George Washington HS|
|3/28/12||7:30 am-11 am||Upper Darby HS|
|4/12/12||9-1:30 pm||J.P. McCaskey|
|4/18/12||8:30 AM||Saint Basil Academy|
|4/19/12||7-8:30 pm||Abington H.S.|
|4/23/12||6:30-8:30 pm||Xaverian H.S.|
|5/1/12||6:30-9 pm||Mainline CF PACAC|
|5/10/12||11:30-1 pm||PACAC Underrep|
|5/14/12||Meet the MAC|
|5/15/12||8:30-1 pm||Mastery Charter School|
|5/15/12||Meet the MAC|
|5/16/12||Meet the MAC|
|5/17/12||Meet the MAC|
|5/18/12||Meet the MAC|