Student Conference: Call for Papers
You are invited to submit a one-page abstract of your work (joint research with faculty, independent study, term paper, etc.) for presentation at the Annual Student Conference in Business and Economics at Elizabethtown College.
Notable features of the Conference
- Cash prize for Best Papers
- Papers will be published in Conference Proceedings
- Invitation to the Business Banquet (yep, free food!)
- 400-500 words, typed
- Include title of the paper
- Describe objectives, methodology and findings of the paper
- Include your name, major, concentration, summer address, e-mail and name of faculty advisor
- Send your abstract as a Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit by March 1.