Academic Resources – Philosophy
Philosophy Research at Elizabethtown College
Projects and Philosophies
- The Logic Machine
- The PT-Project is an interdisciplinary, student-faculty, research and curriculum project in cognitive science (the study of the mind) sponsored by the Illinois State University Philosophy Department.
- Philosophy of Mind Webpage
- William Seager's work on the Philosophy of Mind
- The Philosophy of Science Association Webpage
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy is the first dynamic encyclopedia—which means each entry is maintained and kept up to date by an expert or group of experts in the field.
- American Philosophical Association
Search Engines and Journals
- Guide to Philosophy on the Internet
- EpistemeLinks has 9,000+ categorized links to philosophy resources on the Internet and has several additional features
- Philo is the official journal of the Society of Humanist Philosophers.
- Synthese: An International Journal for Epistemology, Methodology and Philosophy of Science.
- " Reasonable Doubt: Why naturalism might not be able to solve the problem of consciousness" by Anthony Matteo
- "The Paradox of the Universe" by Anthony Matteo
- " The light of Reason: Evolutionary Psychology of Ethics" by Anthony Matteo