Resources for Current Students
- Psychology Student Handbook
- Consent Template
- APA Summary Sheet
- APA Example Paper
- Student Internship Contract
- PSY 105 Experimental Student Participation Information
The Earl W. Seibert Psychology Scholarship was established in 1996.It provides scholarship assistance to deserving psychology students.In order to qualify for this scholarship you must demonstrate financial need, be a declared psychology major of at least sophomore status, have a major GPA of 2.0. and respond to the following two questions:
- What are your career goals in psychology for approximately the next five years?
- Provide an outline of the specific tasks or steps needed to accomplish your goals (e.g., obtain internships, present research at a conference, take the GRE, submit applications, collaborate with other on or off campus research projects, conduct an honors project, etc.).
Students can pick up an application from the Psychology Department or download it here. Applications are due to the department chair (Dr. Catherine Lemley) March 1 of each year and decisions are announced by April. Scholarship amounts will be at least $500. The total amount that an individual receives will depend on the number of recipients. Scholarships are not automatically renewable, but recipients may submit another application in subsequent years.
Honors in Psychology
Students entering their senior year with a GPA of at least 3.50 may be invited to conduct a research project toward Honors in the Discipline.