How We Help Your Student
Career Services is committed to the career discernment and development path of every student. Whether your student wants to complete job shadowing and internships to further discover career paths or attend a graduate school after Elizabethtown, we are here to help.
It's important for students to begin utilizing our office early and often so that we can help them develop the skills, experiences, and resources needed to achieve professional success. Our goal is to ensure that your student leaves Elizabethtown prepared and confident for the next step.
- Self-assessment and career assessment
- What can I do with this major or minor?
- Job Shadowing
- Resumes and cover letter review
- Interviewing preparation
- Professional development workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
- NACE A Career Planning Course for Parents
- NACE A Parents’ Guide to Career Development
- NACE What Parents of Prospective College Students Should Know
- NACE 10 Skills Job Seekers Need
- NACE Help Your New Grad Find a Job