Career Services assists students with clarifying their career direction, professional skills development, implementing their internship & job search and offers a Wings of Success Internship program for non-credited experiences.
Our staff is available to make a presentation to classes on services offered by our office and also on career related topics.
Relationships with employers are a key component of career services’ efforts. Our relationships serve the entire Elizabethtown College community. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about cultivating and engaging employers.
We look forward to working with you!
Jane Nini - Director of Career Services
Mary Krikorian - Assistant Director of Transition Programs & Alumni Engagement
Tina MacKenzie - Assistant Director of Internships & Employer Engagement
Types of internships available at Elizabethtown:
- For Credit Academic internships: Academic internships may range from 0 – 12 credits. See your academic advisor to understand what is available in your area of study, and what fees, registration, hours, and work are required for academic internships. Learning Goals are tied to academic internships and vary by academic school. For credit academic internships will be listed on your transcript. These internships may be paid or unpaid depending on the experience and employer. Many of these internships will require you to have transportation unless they are within walking distance.
- Noncredit internships: These internships are not for academic credit and are not listed on your transcript. However, they are valuable experiences that can be listed on your resume or CV. Career Services can assist you with searching for an internship and also offers the Wings of Success Internship program that provides you with professional skills development related to internships. Learning Goals will be tied to the internships associated with the Wings of Success Program.
Jobs for Jays weekly job and internship listings
- Accounting and Finance
- All Majors
- Human Services
- Math and Actuarial
- Communications and Writing
- Political Science
- Computer Science and Information Science
- NACE Legal Issues
- Legal Q&A: What are the legal issues surrounding international students and unpaid internships?
- Legal Issues: References
- Legal Issues: Considerations Surrounding Internships
- FERPA Primer: The Basics and Beyond
- A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- International students
- Internship Student & Employer with Learning Objectives