Net Price Calculator
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) signed into law on August 14, 2008 includes several new reporting and disclosure requirements. One of those requirements is that every institution of higher education has a Net Price Calculator on its Website by Saturday, October 29, 2011.
The purpose of the Net Price Calculator (NPC) is "to help current and prospective students, families, and other consumers estimate the individual net price of an institution of higher education for a student. The calculator shall be developed in a manner that enables current and prospective students, families, and consumers to determine an estimate of a current or prospective student's individual net price at a particular institution." P.L. 110-315, sec. 132 (h) (1).
As you use the Elizabethtown College Net Price Calculator, please remember:
- Your award estimate is meant to be a guide in helping you plan for an Elizabethtown College education. The accuracy of your estimate is dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide when using our Net Price Calculator.
- The estimate is based on the current parameters used for freshmen entering in the Fall of 2014.
- Any result is not guaranteed, but rather an estimate of what you may be eligible to receive as a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2014.
- Resources and financial aid policies vary from college to college, so your "net price" may vary from institution to institution. Special circumstances are considered by the Elizabethtown College Financial Aid Office on a case-by-case basis.
- The Elizabethtown College Office of Financial Aid is the final authority on determining any financial aid award resulting from submission of the appropriate financial aid forms.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. This information will not be retained by Elizabethtown College in any way.
To learn more about Elizabethtown College, contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a visit.