Elizabethtown College is accredited by the following:
- Middle States Commission for Higher Education (MSCHE) *
- American Chemical Society for Clinical Lab Services (ACS)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- National Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association (ACOTE)
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. for Computer Engineering and Engineering (ABET)
*Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680
Our core curriculum emphasizes creative thinking, decision–making and problem-solving skills.
Have questions? Telecounselors have answers and are available for live chat Monday–Thursday, 6pm – 8pm via Facebook chat.
Our commitment is to Educate for Service, discover how that has/and will continue to shape our history.
At Elizabethtown College, your ideas matter. We encourage you to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
Our students received about $26.2 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2010-2011 academic year.
Keep up-to-date with what's happening at Elizabethtown College.