To reduce turnaround time and avoid delay, please submit a print request form with all orders. The print request form provides a detailed breakdown of the job. Important information to include, but not limited to: date, date needed, account number, number of copies, B&W or full-color copies. Please use the “Additional Information” block at the bottom of the form for further description. Send completed print request forms to email@example.com.
Please keep in mind the number of originals is the number of sides of 8.5 x 11 paper.
Example: If a document has 4 single-sided postcards on one page, then it is 1 original. If 100 postcards are needed, then the number of copies is 25 (since there are 4 postcards on one page.)
Example: If we are folding one sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper in half to create a program then it contains 2 originals (2 sides of the 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.)
We understand this form can be a little confusing and overwhelming at first glance. We will gladly answer any questions and assist with filling out the form. Please call 717-361-1122.
In the near future, an online submission form will be made available for all stationery orders. In the meantime please visit the Office of Marketing and Communications website for stationery style guidelines and forward all necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the near future, an online submission form will be made available for all paper requests. In the meantime, please email email@example.com with paper requests.
- If a proof copy is needed, please make note on the Print Services Request Form in the lower right under Additional Information.
- If Print Services made changes to a document for any reason other than those listed above, we will automatically send a proof for approval
- Proofs will automatically be sent for new business cards and letterhead.
- If the staff of Print Services has reservations about running a job, we will send a proof for verification.
- A proof form will accompany the proof. To release the proof for printing sign the proof form or make changes directly to the document and return everything to Print Services.
We have the capabilities to accept a variety of file formats, however, we recommend Adobe PDF format. Using PDF format will insure the integrity of your document and will speed the printing process. We accept files electronically (cd, flash drive, public folder, and email) or hard copy. Keep in mind electronic files offer the best print quality possible.