Please note: electronic orders will be deleted from inbox unless orders are accompanied by the proper form(s)
Submit a Print Request Form with all print orders. Important information to include: date, date needed, account number, number of copies, B&W or full-color copies. Please use the “Additional Information” block at the bottom of the form for further description. Send completed print request forms to email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind one original is one side of one sheet of paper
- For copies/prints without bleed, please leave a ¼" margin on all sides.
- For copies/prints with full-bleed please add a ¼” margin of “bleed” ink on all sides.
- For programs or booklets please submit in print spreads in PDF or booklet format in Microsoft Publisher or book fold in Microsoft Word.
Unless otherwise discussed prior to job submission, the Staff of Print Services may ONLY - adjust margins, adjust exposure, reduce and enlarge copies and place more than one per page.
- If a proof copy is needed, please make note on the Print Services Request Form in the lower right under Additional Information.
- Proofs will automatically be sent for new business cards and letterhead.
- A proof form will accompany the proof. To release the proof for printing sign the proof form or make changes directly to the document and return everything to Print Services.
We have the capabilities to accept a variety of file formats, however, we recommend Adobe PDF format. Using PDF format will insure the integrity of your document and will speed the printing process. We accept files electronically (cd, flash drive, public folder, and email) or hard copy.
Temporary Campus Signage and Posters
Please use this form to order temporary campus event signage and posters. For best results, submit files the exact size you would like your signage or posters printed. Poster/Signage Form (Jayweb log in required)
Use the Print Request Form to order envelopes other than #10 Finch Fine stationery envelopes.
Before ordering letterhead, #10 stationery envelopes or business cards, please visit the Office of Marketing and Communications website for stationery style guidelines. Submit your stationery order using the new online Stationery Request Form (Jayweb log in required)WHEN ORDERING LETTERHEAD - PRINT SERVICES NEEDS:
- THE EXACT DEPARTMENT/OFFICE URL
- THE PHONE NUMBER YOU WISH TO PRINT ON THE LETTERHEAD
- THE FAX NUMBER YOU WISH TO PRINT ON THE LETTERHEAD
- THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WISH TO PRINT ON THE LETTERHEAD
Use this order form for ordering full cases of regular, white, 20-50 lb., copy paper for use in copiers or desktop printers: Paper Order Form White by the Case (Jayweb log in required)
Use this order form for ordering any white paper by the ream or sheet: Paper Order Form White by the Ream or Sheet (Jayweb log in required)
Use this form for ordering all color paper by the ream or sheet: Paper Order Form Color by the Ream or Sheet (Jayweb log in required)