Prior to registration, a student is required to consult with their academic advisor(s) regarding course selection, course sequences, graduation requirements, etc. Appointments should be made with each advisor during the registration advising period each semester. An Advising Hold is placed on each student account. The hold is released by the student's primary advisor. The Advising Hold will prevent a student from registering for classes. Other offices may also place holds on a student account to prevent registration. Please contact the office that has initiated the hold.
Available March 10
- Course Listings By Semester
- Registration Information for Fall 2017
- Registration Dates/Times for Fall 2017
- Registration Worksheet
- Schedule Generator
- Engineering Course Codes for Transitional Students
Special Opportunity for Fall 2017
- What is the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)?
- Which Courses are approved by Elizabethtown College?
- How do I register for a CIC Course? Completed forms MUST be brought to Registration and Records to be successfully enrolled.
Core & Signature Learning
ALL students with 72 or more completed credits that need to take a Core course for their major, minor, signature learning, or the Core program must submit the Core Verification Form to Registration and Records on or before April 7th
Things to Consider When Preparing to Register
- Understanding your Language Placement
- JayWeb Instructions
- Time Conflict Resolution Form
- Overload Petition
- Repeat (C-, D+, D, D-)Request Form
- Education Majors: PDE English FAQs
- Internships and Tutorials
- Directed and Independent Studies
- Additional Fees
- Study Abroad and Off-Campus Approvals