The Elizabethtown College Campus Residence Association (CRA) offers MicroFridge rentals for students. These compact units combine a freezer, refrigerator and microwave--the perfect size for a college residence hall room! Microfridges are delivered to student rooms at the beginning of the fall semester.CRA@etown.edu.
Rental fee for is $130 for the academic year and the cost may be split among roommates ($65 per roommate in a traditional room or the total cost divided by the number of roommates participating in nontraditional rooms).
The units are guaranteed throughout the school year, saving on any maintenance costs. MicroFridges come with the added benefit that students do not have to move them home each year, nor do they have to deal with the hassle of moving the unit into their room. For more information on MicroFridges visit, www.microfridge.com.
The Campus Residence Association (often known as CRA) is a group of students working to build the spirit of community on campus among the over 1,500 residential students on E-town's campus. The group is made up of resident assistants and residential students, and is funded in part through the Office of Residence Life. The group:
- sponsors and organize activities that help community grow on campus
- funds Resident Assistant's programs for Hall Residents
- sponsors all-campus events that bring students together
- advocates for improvements in Residence Halls
- listens to student needs and find ways to improve their residential life
- makes student's lives easier through our MicroFridge rental program