Housing Selection 2014
All students must resolve their business office accounts by Feb. 28 in order to register for a lottery number and be eligible to participate in housing selection.
All current residential students are able to select their housing for the upcoming year through an online lottery system. Students are given lottery numbers based on their total number of credits. Students log onto JayWeb at their designated time and select from the list of housing available at that time.
Junior and Senior students wishing to live in the Apartments or Quads need to register through JayWeb for ILU Selection and select three roommates. Preference for apartments and quads is given based on the composition of the group (the more Seniors in your group, the more likely it is that you will get an apartment or quad) and on the best lottery number for that group.
View Housing Selection Information 2014 for Details
Housing Selection Timeline
- Jan. 31 - SDLC applications available on Residence Life website
- Feb. 17 - Fall Housing Intention Survey available on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - Business Office Accounts must be resolved in order to register
- Feb. 28 - Registration for Lottery numbers begins through JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - LLC selection begins on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - ILU and Specialty housing applications available on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - Roommate requests begin for those without a roommate on JayWeb
- Mar. 10 - SDLC applications DUE to by noon
- Mar. 24 - SDLC applicants notified
- Mar. 25 - ILU and Specialty housing applications DUE by noon
- Mar. 28 - ILU and Specialty housing applicants notified
- Mar. 31 - Housing selection timeslots posted
- Apr. 1 - ILU online housing selection, 5 to 10 p.m.
Apr. 2 - Rising Seniors Traditional room selection, 3 to 10 p.m.
- Apr. 3 - Rising Juniors Traditional room selection, 3 to 10 p.m.
Apr. 4 - Rising Sophomores Traditional room selection, 3 to10 p.m.
- Apr. 7 - LLC and Specialty housing applicants notified of housing assignments
- Apr. 30 - 3 p.m. Deadline for all students in housing to be registered for 12+ Credits in order to maintain selected housing