Brinser Residence Hall
David E. & Sadie M. Brinser Residence Hall, an upperclassmen building built in 1965, houses 109 male and female residents with an average of 20 students per floor community. All rooms have a unique "L" shape, carpeted floors and central heating and air conditioning systems. Laundry facilities and vending machines are located within the residence hall. There are four suites, each with a private bath and kitchen. Wireless internet is available in the main lounge areas. The building was fully renovated in 2000.
- Laundry and vending facilities in building
- Wireless internet in main lounge
- Carpet in rooms and hallways
- Central air
- Centrally located; closest residence hall to BSC
- Building accessed through ID card swipe