Although Elizabethtown College does not have a partnership agreement with the programs listed below, the Office of International Programs supports participation in these programs. Students may remain registered at Elizabethtown College during the semester they are abroad, and federal financial aid will travel with the student. Students pay the program provider directly and do not pay Elizabethtown College tuition or housing. Therefore, no institutional financial aid will be applied towards program costs.
Most programs listed have multiple locations worldwide. Consult individual websites for further information.
- American Institute of Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Arcadia University’s Center for Education Abroad
- Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA)
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Global Student Experience (GSE)
- Butler University’s Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA)
- Institute for the International Education of Students (IES)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Semester at Sea (SAS)