- LGBTQ Wellness Resource List
- Mavin Foundation
- Elizabethtown College's Office of Diversity
- Meditation for Healing Racial Trauma
- The Success-Failure Project: Exploring success, failure & resilience
- The Road to Resilience
- Mental Health Channel
- Suicide Prevention: How to Help a Friend
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- Medical Emergency & Mental Health Crises Response at Elizabethtown College
- Stop the Stigma
- Responding to a Friend in Grief
- Managing Your Distress in the Aftermath of a Shooting
- Pathways Center for Grief & Loss: Additional Resources
Prevention of Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence
- Elizabethtown College's Title IX Website
- The One Love Foundation
- Men Taking Leadership Roles to Prevent Sexual Assault
iPad/iPhone & Android App Suggestions
Resources for Parents
- National Association of Social Workers
- American College Counseling Association
- American Psychological Association
- American College Health Association
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Association for University and College Counseling Center Directors
Our core curriculum emphasizes creative thinking, decision–making and problem-solving skills.
Our commitment is to Educate for Service, discover how that has/and will continue to shape our history.
At Elizabethtown College, your ideas matter. We encourage you to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
Our students received about $26.2 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2010-2011 academic year.