Car Share Program
Once approved, you'll receive your membership card in the mail. You will need the card to access the vehicles.
Log in and select the vehicle you want and how long you need it. With our mobile app you can reserve vehicles on the go.
Unlock and Go
Hold your membership card over the windshield sensor to unlock the vehicle. The keys will be waiting for you inside.
Return the vehicle at the end of the reservation. Hold you membership card over the reader one last time. The doors will lock and your rental will end.
Elizabethtown College is excited to collaborate with Enterprise to offer a Car Share program which began the Fall of 2017. Two brand new rental cars are available for any student, faculty or staff member ages 18 and up with a valid .edu email address. The cars (one Sedan & one SUV) are parked outside of Alpha in reserved parking spots. Each vehicle can accommodate a maximum of five individuals. The cost to join is only $10 and you will receive $10 in driving credits once you sign-up. Participants in the program can reserve the cars by the hour, day or weekend. There is even a mobile app to make your car reservations on the go!
Participants will receive a member card in the mail that opens the vehicles. The keys to the car are in the glove box as well as a pre-paid fuel card to refuel the car when you have completed your trip. In addition the hourly rate includes 24/7 member services and roadside assistance as well as physical damage and liability protections.
Become a member today so you can grab some friends, reserve a car and explore what Lancaster County has to offer!
- The membership is open to all qualified students, faculty and staff ages 18 and up
- Applicants must provide a valid .edu email address
- Valid driver’s license (International Driver’s License Accepted)
- Valid major credit card in your name
Before heading out on your scheduled trip, please review the list below to prevent any unnecessary charges on your account.
Rules of the Road
- Report damage and litter.
- If you notice any damage to the vehicle please report it immediately to Member Services at 1-877-599-3227.
- Remove all of your trash and personal belongings before ending your reservation.
- Smoking or Vaping in the vehicle is not allowed
- Pets are required to be crated at all times while in the vehicle. Please return the vehicle free of pet hair.
- Always leave ¼ tank in the vehicle before ending your reservation.
- To avoid extra charges and to be considerate to other members
Need more information? Click here to read the FAQ’s.
The staff contact for this program is Amy Berra, Assistant to the VP for Student Life and Dean of Students.