RACC DUAL Admissions Program
Students participating in the Dual Admissions Program between Reading Area Community College and Elizabethtown College pursue their bachelor's degree through seamless enrollment from an associate degree program at RACC through upper-division coursework at EC.
Student apply for the Dual Admissions Program through our Admissions Office.
Advising sheets are available online at Reading Area Community Colleges website. Any questions can be directed to your RACC Advisor or Elizabethtown College's Transfer Admissions Counselor by dialing, 717-361-1400.
The Office of Registration and Records has designed a webpage to assist students in their search for course equivalents between Reading Area Community College and the Elizabethtown College Core Program. Students can search for course equivalence by title or by Elizabethtown College's departmental discipline. If you are unable to locate the course you are taking online, please email email@example.com to request assistance.
Prior to open registration, a student is required to consult with their academic advisor at RACC. Course registration should be coordinated by Elizabethtown College's Transfer Admissions Counselor.
- Registration Information will be mailed to you for your review by EC's Transfer Admissions Counselor.
- Course Listing by Semester
- What courses are part of the Elizabethtown College Core Program?
- Textbook Information, Purchasing or Renting Textbooks, and Textbook FAQs
- RACC DUAL Enrollment: Registration Guidelines
- RACC DUAL Enrollment: Course Registration Form
- RACC DUAL Enrollment: Course Withdrawal Form
Students enrolled in a course at Elizabethtown College through the Dual Admissions Program are expected to familiarize themselves with Elizabethtown College's academic calendar and important dates associated with course enrollment. Students enrolled in this program will be governed by the same academic policies and deadlines as enrolled students at Elizabethtown College.
- Questions about the DUAL Admissions Program, please contact Admissions.
- Questions about the status of a Course Registration Request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the status of a Course Withdrawal Request, please email email@example.com