The Elizabethtown College Transfer Credit Information Center is designed to provide as much information as possible concerning the transfer of credits for incoming students. This site is for informational purposes only and does not replace the need for an official evaluation of potential transfer credits.
Transfer Credit Information
- Credits from Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) Organization
- Residency Requirements
- Admissions will coordinate a Transfer Credit Evaluation with a Registrar during the application phase of admissions. All evaluations of credit must be coordinated through the Office of Admissions.
- Transfer Credit FAQs
- Off-Campus Approval Policy and Form
- The Department of Fine and Performing Arts, FAPA, reserves the right to administer a diagnostic exam to verify a student's skill level PRIOR to awarding academic transfer credit for Aural and Functional Keyboard Skills. This policy was established to ensure academic success at the appropriate level. ALL students accepted into a FAPA program must contact the Fine and Performing Arts Department to set up an appointment for an assessment.
- DUAL Enrollment Credits
- HACC Course Equivalencies and Elizabethtown Colleges Core Program