2019 May Term and Summer Housing
Summer housing is available on campus to current residential students who will be:
- Employed by the College
- Completing an internship (housing is not guaranteed for internships registered for 0-credit)
- Wings of Success
- Academic Research Assistants
- Enrolled in a May term class
Only students enrolled in a May term class or participating in an internship that is registered for 0-credit will need to complete the housing application below. All other eligible students who are being sponsored by the college must have housing requests completed on JayWeb by their campus employer or advisor. All requests by students and employers are due by Wednesday, April 17 at 5:00pm.
May Term Housing
May term housing will be located in Myer. Students will move to their May term housing assignment on Tuesday, May 14 and move out by June 1 at 12:00pm.
Summer Housing for all students
With the closure of Hackman apartments this summer, housing will be provided for students in Myer and at Featherton Crossing. Students will have the option to choose the housing that best fits their summer schedule and lifestyle. Please read carefully and be aware of the following information when considering your options:
Priority given to students who will be living on campus for the entire summer (from May to August) and those who are having housing paid for by the college. Students who choose Featherton Crossing will move back to temporary housing in Myer the weekend of July 27 due to the college lease at Featherton ending on July 31.
- Cost: 100.00/week
- Apartment-style living
- College provides a bed, desk, and chair for each student; student responsible for providing all other furniture
- Each unit has a dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Pool and fitness center on site
- Ample parking
- College will provide a weekday shuttle to and from campus
Myer Residence Hall
Available to all students who will be living on campus over the summer (short-term and long-term).
- Cost: 85.00/week
- Residence hall-style living
- College provides bed, desk, chair, and dresser
- Community kitchen off the lobby
- Students who are receiving a meal plan paid for by the College and who are assigned to Myer will receive an additional 20.00 in Jay Bucks per week.**
- Students will be responsible for providing own meals when Dining Services is closed.
**Jay Bucks will be added to the ID card at the beginning of the week, with the intent that they can be used to purchase items for the weekend when Dining Services is not offering meals. All Jay Bucks will expire at the end of each week.
Summer Housing Preference Survey
Students will be sent a housing survey on April 18 to indicate their housing and roommate preferences. This survey will give us information to match groups and determine housing distribution and availability prior to housing selection. The survey is due by Wednesday, April 24 at 12:00pm.
Students on campus for an internship not employed by the college or participating in SCARP, summer housing will be charged at the rate listed above. An optional meal plan or JayBucks are available for your convenience. Please contact the Business Office for pricing at 717-361-1417.
If you or your campus employer or advisor have any questions please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com or 717-361-1197.