· New, used and rental textbooks purchased for the current semester are returnable, with receipt, for a full refund during the first three days of classes only.
NO RECEIPT = NO REFUND
New books must be in perfect condition-no highlighting, no bent corners, etc. Shrink-wrapped bundles must be unopened in original packaging. If you drop a course or have a schedule change, you may return a book for up to ten days from the start of class--proof of this change is required. Refunds are subject to the discretion of the textbook manager and will be issued in the same form as original payment. BOOKS PURCHASED AFTER THE TENTH DAY OF CLASS ARE NON-RETURNABLE FOR ANY REASON, unless defective. Any defective texts will be replaced at no charge.
· Unopened electronic and computer merchandise is returnable for seven days. After this period, please deal directly with the manufacturer.
· Computer software, opened electronics and opened printer cartridges are non-returnable.
· For all other college store merchandise returns, there is a 90-day limit. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in pristine condition, unless defective. All returns are subject to the discretion of store personnel and will be issued in the same form as the original payment. If you do not have a receipt, you may make an even exchange for size, color or style. If no exchange is made, there will be a 25 percent restocking fee on merchandise returned without a receipt.
· All Clearance merchandise = FINAL SALE-NO RETURNS. You may make an even exchange for size, color or style, if available.
· During sales, no adjustments will be given on previous purchases.
The College Store is open Mon thru Fri 9 AM-5 PM and SAT 11 AM-2PM during the academic year. Please call 717-361-1131 or visit us on the web at www.etown.edu to check holiday, break and summer hours.