During the summer, we invite new students and their families to attend a one-day orientation to prepare for the transition to Elizabethtown (both days are identical; choose the date that works best). Students meet their peer mentor and peers and receive fall class schedules. Families attend sessions to answer their questions about the upcoming college transition. Everyone has the opportunity to tour our residence halls and learn more about living on or commuting to campus. It is our goal to build a strong relationship with new students and families so that we can be supportive during this transition.
June 28 & 29, 2024
Chose one of these dates to attend (they are identical) - students will receive more information and be able to register for orientation beginning in January 2024. Be sure to check your email regularly once you deposit.
I Can't Attend
That's okay! We will email what was covered and important information to you the following week, including how to access your schedule. Your peer mentor will contact you to introduce themselves and add you to the group chat (which will be helpful all summer).
First Year FAQs About My Schedule
- Please note that the College will build your fall schedule. You'll complete forms in May with academic information, intended major, and more - we'll use this information to build your schedule. You will receive your fall schedule at June Orientation.
- Access your schedule in Jayweb (after June Orientation)
- Transfer credits & Credits by Examination (AP, CLEP, etc)
- College Catalog (courses, major requirements, core, policies)
- Do you have questions about your schedule? Learn how to get your questions answered under Who Do I Contact to Discuss a Schedule Change?
- Billing Guide (tuition payment information)
- Student health insurance information
- Financial Aid office - contact with any questions about Financial Aid
Housing & Dining Information
- Roommate/room assignment questions
Meal plan options
- First-years are automatically enrolled in the Gold plan; you can change this until September 5, 2023, in Jayweb or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you are keeping track of your progress and what you've completed on the New Blue Jay To-Do List
Take a look at the options listed on the side, including the FAQs page; you may find the answers you're looking for. You can also use the search box on our website; it is full of information. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you have.