Associate Degree in Corporate Communication
It’s never been a more exciting time for a career in communications. We have more ways to reach an audience than ever before, and with this vast landscape comes the need for strong communicators—creative professionals who can get their organization’s message heard loud and clear. With an associate degree in Corporate Communication from the Elizabethtown College School of Continuing and Professional Studies, you will send the message that you are well-positioned and ready to make your statement in today’s rapidly changing, globally focused communications world by using your skills and creativity to influence others.
Credits Required: 64
Cost Per Credit: $555
- Describe communication theory and research in organizational and marketplace settings.
- Demonstrate principles and theories of effective communication in interpersonal, small group, organizational, public, and mass media contexts.
- Construct oral and written communication utilizing the principles of effective communication.
- Appraise the wide-ranging impact of globalization on communication on a personal, community, corporate, national and international basis.
- Analyze human and media communication, issues affecting it, and decision-making processes associated with it.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of written and oral communication messages.
Corporate Communication Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Marketing Assistant
- Public Relations Specialist
- Communications Coordinator
- Advertising/Sales Representative