Bachelor's in Information Systems
Technology is embedded into everything we do, from our computers at work to the systems that control our traffic grid, and from the phone we use to stay in touch to how we consume our entertainment. But what’s not as evident is how it all works seamlessly, quickly and reliably. Behind the scenes of every system and solution are information technology professionals. From those on the front line of customer support to those who keep that server room running smoothly, with a bachelor's degree from Elizabethtown College School of Continuing and Professional Studies, you'll be in-demand to help businesses and organizations leverage—or better leverage—this technology.
You can prepare for success in this exciting technical field, gaining an understanding of data collection and communication, while expanding its global reach. From programming and probability to information architecture and ethics, your coursework will prepare you well for a multitude of positions.
Credits Required: 125
Cost Per Credit: $555
- Apply professional standards and ethics to IT solutions. Incorporate technology into accounting practices.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills in IT solutions. Model the need for high ethical standards when conducting business activities.
- Apply effective communication skills in development of IT solutions.
- Utilize teamwork to manage IT projects.
- Integrate historical and current knowledge into technology solutions.
- Manage IT applications and technologies from implementation through maintenance.
Information Systems Degree Requirements
Degree Requirements for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Software Development Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Applications Developer
- Systems Analyst
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- Johnson & Johnson
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.