Accelerated Graduate Programs
Elizabethtown College’s graduate programs were designed to meet the specific needs of busy working adults. The accelerated eight-week courses allow you to focus on one course at a time while still completing up to 18 credits per-year. There are no cohorts, meaning that you can step in and out of the program as life requires. Courses are offered in blended and online formats to accommodate your work, life and graduate school balance.
Explore Elizabethtown’s Graduate Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership (MSL)
- Master of Education in Special Education (MSE)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (MCI)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv) through partnership with Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
Executives-in-Residence also advise the School of Continuing and Professional Studies on matters of curriculum and program development; and promote links among the School, the College and the business community.
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.