SGPS Corporate and Academic Partners
The School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) works with several corporate and organizational partners to provide educational programs for the professional development of their employees. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and education you will need to be successful in your career and take your organization to the next level.
Affinity Pricing Partners
The following institutions are affinity pricing partners with SGPS. Their employees enjoy a 10% tuition discount off the per-credit rate for all SGPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings:
- Blueprints for Addiction Recovery
- Chester County Futures
- Columbia Borough School District
- Donegal Insurance Group
- Feeser's Food Distributors
- High Family Business Center
- Highmark Health
- Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg Inc.
- Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital
- Lancaster Chamber
- Lancaster City Bureau of Police
- Lancaster EMS
- Lancaster-Lebanon IU13
- Leadership Lancaster
- Mars Wrigley
- Masonic Villages
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- National Resume Writers Association (NRWA)
- New Story Schools
- Olmsted Falls City School District
- PA Counseling Services
- PA Sheriff’s Association
- Traditions Bank
- T.W. Ponessa
- Sight and Sound Ministries
- Susquehanna Valley Women’s Healthcare
- WellSpan Health
- York Area United Fire & Rescue
If you are an employee of these institutions and are interested in applying to SGPS, please contact and our Admissions Team.
If you have already met with an admissions coordinator and submitted your application, you should proceed to complete and submit the Affinity Pricing Form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.
Beyond affinity pricing, SGPS also offers on-site teaching, cohort models, specialized coursework, and collaborative marketing opportunities.