SGPS Referral Program
As valued members of the Elizabethtown College community, our Jay Fellowship program was created to provide active students and alumni with the opportunity to refer prospective students to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS), while also helping to lower their financial burden.
Help Etown welcome new students into our campus community and increase their ability to land their best career even sooner through this generous fellowship.
After your submission, our Admissions team will reach out to you and the referred student(s) to learn how we can best help them with their career aspirations and future goals.
How it Works:
- Both the referring student/alum and the student who is referred will receive a complimentary credit for their chosen program of interest or ongoing course of study.
- Each student is eligible to receive a maximum of three credits (equivalent to one free course) per fiscal year, with the fiscal year running from July 1 to June 30 annually.
- The credits will be awarded once the referred student officially begins classes and has passed the drop/add period.
A student may be a good fit if he/she wants:
- To grow as a leader
- To advance their career
- To fast track degree completion
- To provide a more balanced approach to school, work, and family
- Flexible class schedules
- A personalized college experience
- Professionally-relevant coursework