Qualifications to Earn PLA Credit
- Must be an active Etown SGPS student who has completed a minimum of 6 credits prior to applying for PLA.
- Students must be in good academic standing with Elizabethtown College.
- Students must be in good financial standing with Elizabethtown College.
- A student has not previously attempted, completed, or transferred in the equivalent course for which PLA credit is being sought.
- The PLA credit must apply to the student’s major or program of study.
Students interested in pursuing PLA credit should check with their academic advisor to ensure that they do not enroll into a course for which they may later be seeking to earn PLA equivalent credit.
For more information on Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) at Etown, complete this form or contact Julie Walton, Director of Program Operations.