Members 1st Employees
Welcome Members 1st employees! We are pleased to be a partner with Members 1st to offer educational programs for your professional development. Get your degree from a local school with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality academic programs based right here in Central Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and education you will need to be successful in your career and take your organization to the next level. And along the way, we want to see you graduate.
The programs at Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies (sgps) are geared toward working adults with the motivation to go back to school and get their degree. We understand that you need a flexible program that can fit into your already busy life. Working adults need options and Elizabethtown College offers them.
Affinity Pricing Benefit
Elizabethtown College values the importance of the contributions Members 1st employees make on our local community. As an added benefit, Elizabethtown's School of Graduate and Professional Studies (sgps) is pleased to offer Affinity Pricing to Members 1st employees looking to further or enhance their education. Affinity Pricing provides a 10% tuition discount off the per-credit rate for all sgps undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the sgps.
- sgps programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered at online and at the Elizabethtown College main campus.
- Discount can be used for associate, bachelor's or graduate programs.
- You must meet all admissions requirements, apply and be accepted into the program.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
- Employment will be verified on a regular basis.
- If you are an employee of Members 1st and are interested in applying to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies your first step is to meet with admissions.
If you have already met with admissions and submitted your application, you can proceed to complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.ED.)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology*
- Master of Music Education (MME)*
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)*
- Master of Science in Finance*
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- CFP® Certification Financial Planning Education Program
- Curriculum and Instruction
- ESL Program Specialist
- Health Care Administration
- Integrative STEM Education Endorsement
- Interdisciplinary Autism Support
- Strategic Leadership
- School System Acountability
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Data Analytics
- High Impact Practices in Online Learning
*Indicates programs that may require on-site courses/requirements
What makes Elizabethtown’s Accelerated Degree Programs different?
- 5-week classes meet online or one or two nights a week, and can easily fit into your busy life; graduate courses run for eight-week sessions, with classes online or one night per week.
- Taking one course at a time helps you stay focused on school, work and family
- Online and blended courses let you learn in the comfort and convenience of your home
- Instructors with real-world experience bring relevant, current work experience to the classroom
- Credits transferred from prior college work help you finish your degree faster
- Step In/Step Out option lets you take time out for personal reasons without missing a beat
Get credit for what you have already learned!
Every effort is made to accept and apply credits earned in the past, from other institutions, to an accelerated Elizabethtown program.
Students transferring from any two-year community college or technical school can bring in up to 64 credits of previous college coursework. Students will be able to complete their Bachelor's degree in approximately two years, assuming they will take an average of 30 credits per year. The maximum number of credits available per year is 36.
Students who have attended other four-year colleges and universities may have their credits evaluated by an admissions coordinator. We accept up to 95 transferable credits from an accredited four-year institution.
For the graduate degree programs, six elective credits may be transferred in depending on the specific courses taken and their applicability to the overall program curriculum. Work training and experiential learning can also be evaluated for credit into this program.
What else can be evaluated for credit by the sgps?
- CLEP Testing
- Military Experience
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- PLA is a process by which learning mastered outside of a formal classroom is reviewed for college-level equivalency. Elizabethtown College offers a PLA pathway for non-traditional students enrolled in an Etown undergraduate degree program to accelerate their academic progress
*For more information on how these options can be evaluated contact one of our admissions counselors.