Have Questions? Not Sure Where to Start?
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.
Graduate Certificate in
The graduate certificate in Strategic Leadership is designed to enhance your leadership knowledge and skills. The four required courses are ideal for new or seasoned leaders and aspiring leaders working to move into a new role. For those hoping to pursue an advanced degree, the certificate provides a springboard into the Elizabethtown College MBA or Master's of Science in Strategic Leadership programs. For those who already hold a master's degree or are not looking to pursue one, the certificate is a highly focused way to advance your leadership skills.
REQUEST INFOarrow_right_alt APPLY nowarrow_right_alt
Credits Required: 12
- 10% Alumni Scholarship
- 10% Affinity Partner Scholarship
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
- Develop and articulate your personal leadership style through a mix of coursework, case studies and a leadership analysis.
- Lead and manage change by effectively assessing team dynamics, corporate structures and fostering collaboration, innovation and creativity to strategically implement change in your organization.
- Identify problems and develop solutions by assessing their impact while collaborating to effectively communicate your plan to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build teams and collaborate across sectors by examining how personalities, team dynamics, corporate structure and organizational needs provide direction for an emerging strategic leader.
- Communicate strategically while considering ethics, feedback, team collaboration and persuasion while assessing all stakeholder needs. You will develop your personal communication style, strategies and evaluation of effective communication channels for your clear and compelling messages.
Graduate Certificate in
Strategic Leadership Requirements
The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership from Elizabethtown College requires 12 credit hours of academic work. Students must take all 12 credits from Elizabethtown College to be awarded the graduate certificate.
Are you ready to add a credential to your resume? Get started now with a graduate certificate in Strategic Leadership from Elizabethtown College.
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Program Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Operations Manager
- Risk Manager
- Project Manager
I felt that the faculty were very knowledgeable and they made the classes interesting. The online classes were well-run and efficient. Elizabethtown College made me feel welcome and that my education was important to the school.
When I decided to go back to earn my bachelor’s degree, Etown offered me the ability to work at my pace. The program was very accommodating and the instructors were flexible and understanding of my needs working full-time as a single mother.
Each facilitator excels your knowledge and skills. The professors teach relevant material that you can apply in your current job immediately.
I wanted to make a difference and make an impact in my career. I built my foundation through the Elizabethtown College program. I also wanted to give my kids an example of a role model to give them the motivation to pursue their goals.