Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business
In the Master of Business Administration program, students gain forward-thinking knowledge needed to pursue their best career! The Etown MBA allows candidates to focus on various areas of business such as finance, marketing, corporate social responsibility, and understanding management styles. The curriculum pays close attention to practical application of theories—meaning it's more than textbook work—it's about examining real case studies and applying what you've learned to real-life situations. In fact, many students say they immediately use what they learn in their daily working life.
- Apply academic business theory to practice.
- Combine leadership and management skills to address organizational issues.
- Integrate fiscal responsibility into planning and budgeting.
- Conduct forecasting through the use of management science and information technology tools.
- Develop strategic planning skills that incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Implement decisions that incorporate ethics and social responsibility.
- Lead in the workplace by developing and using interpersonal competencies.
Elizabethtown College is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Credits Required: 36
Tracks and Tuition:
- 15% Alumni Scholarship
- 15% Affinity Partner Scholarship
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
- Data Analytics
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Health Care Administration
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Sports Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Wealth Management
Two Ways to Complete Your MBA:
- The full-time, one-year track enables qualified candidates the opportunity to complete the program in one year. Candidates choosing this track benefit from a discounted tuition rate for committing to this full-time program.
- The accelerated part-time track allows busy candidates the flexibility they need to manage a work, life, and graduate school balance. Candidates in this track usually complete the program in two years but have the flexibility to extend that timeframe and step in and out of the program as life requires.
MBA Degree Requirements
Years of Experience for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Human Resources Manager
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Operations
- Director of Development
- Communications Manager
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- Highmark Health
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and we will reach out to help you get started.