M.S. in Strategic Leadership
Master of Science
in Strategic Leadership
Elizabethtown College’s Master of Science in Strategic Leadership focuses on purposefully leveraging and enhancing the “people-side” of an organization to effectively generate and implement big picture strategies in meaningful ways. The MSL program will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful leader of individuals and groups with the ability to provide effective strategic direction and ethical decision-making. Decide what type of leader you wish to be and prepare to inspire and implement meaningful change.
REQUEST INFOarrow_right_alt APPLY NOWarrow_right_alt
Credits Required: 36
Tuition & Tracks:
- 10% Alumni Scholarship
- 10% Affinity Partner Scholarship
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
- Data Analytics
- Health Care Administration
- Sports Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
Two Ways to Complete Your MSL:
- The full-time, one-year track enables qualified candidates the opportunity to complete the program in one year. Candidates choosing this track benefit from a discounted tuition rate for committing to this full-time program.
- The accelerated part-time track allows busy candidates the flexibility they need to manage a work, life, and graduate school balance. Candidates in this track usually complete the program in two years but have the flexibility to extend that timeframe and step in and out of the program as life requires.
To be eligible to apply to graduate business programs, you must:
- Official transcripts conferring a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher (waivers can be granted based on professional work experience and other factors)
- have a minimum of three years of professional leadership/management experience (may include experience gained during your undergraduate education)
- have time to devote to your coursework; in an accelerated program, time spent outside of class is considerable
Application Deadlines: This program has rolling admissions. See the SGPS academic calendar for registration deadlines.
Please feel free to contact or meet with our admissions team at any point during the application process. Our admissions counselors are not only a great resource to guide you through the process and answer questions, they are skilled at helping our applicants find the best program and options to help them reach their goals!
How to Apply: Complete the graduate application process via the online portal which includes:
- Submitting a $50 nonrefundable application fee (Waived for Elizabethtown College graduates).
- Requesting official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
- Uploading your current resume.
- Uploading a 1-2 page essay addressing your:
- Statement of professional goals
- Current approach to leadership/management
- Long-term goals for the application of the graduate degree to your professional life
Providing two recommendations. Instructions are available in the Slate applicant portal, however, one recommendation must be from your current supervisor. The second recommendation can be from an individual who can comment on your professional and/or academic qualities. Both recommendations will become part of your application file and will not be disclosed to any unauthorized individual without your consent.
Years of Experience for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Vice President of Operations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Operations Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Marketing Manager
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- The Hershey Company
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- Voith Hydro
- Highmark Health
- Blue Cross
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and we will reach out to help you get started.