In today's complex global marketplace, data is at the center of organizational success. Etown's graduate certficate in Data Analytics is designed to provide candidates with an overview of applied statistical analysis, one of the most prominent, in-demand and growing fields. You will gain the ability to manage, process, analyze, and interpret data through taking a variety of courses, across several fields. Candidates with an interest in data analytics may pursue a Data Analytics Concentration in conjunction with Etown's MBA degree.
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Explain the management implications of the use of business intelligence and knowledge management systems
- Identify the fundamental concepts of descriptive statistics (populations and samples, measures of central tendency, measures of variability, measures of distribution) and their real-world application
- Analyze problems in business and accounting using appropriately selected data visualization tools.
- Apply intermediate to advanced knowledge and skills in SQL.
- Sit for: 1Z0-061: Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals (OCA) and pass at a 60% level or higher.
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.