Why Earn a Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics from Etown SGPS?
Elizabethtown College's Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics stands out for its practical, real-world approach to one of the most in-demand fields. The program's unique strength lies in its comprehensive coverage of data management, analysis, and interpretation skills, beneficial for a variety of industries to gain business advantages and derive answers from raw data. This program is ideal for those seeking a blend of theoretical knowledge and applied skills in data analytics, making it a top choice for professionals aiming to excel in the evolving field of data science.
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application.
- Explain the management implications of the use of business intelligence and knowledge management systems.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of descriptive statistics (populations and samples, measures of central tendency, measures of variability, measures of distribution) and their real-world application.
- Analyze problems in business and accounting using appropriately selected data visualization tools.
- Apply intermediate to advanced knowledge and skills in SQL.
- Sit for: 1Z0-061: Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals (OCA) and pass at a 60% level or higher.
Excel in an Analytics-Focused Career
The Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics from Elizabethtown College offers valuable benefits. It equips you with essential skills in managing, processing, analyzing, and interpreting data, crucial in today's data-driven world. This certificate enhances your expertise in applied statistical analysis, increasing your employability in various sectors. Additionally, the option to integrate it with an MBA provides a comprehensive educational experience, broadening your career prospects. This program is an excellent investment for professionals aiming to stay competitive and advance in the rapidly evolving field of data analytics.
Understand Tuition Costs and Explore Scholarship Opportunities
The Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics is priced at $695 per credit. Scholarships and financial aid are available to make your Etown SGPS education even more affordable. Below are just a few of the scholarships and programs available to students:
- Alumni Scholarship: 15% tuition discount, available to Elizabethtown College alumni.
- Affinity Partner Scholarship: 15% discount, offered to employees of organizations partnered with Etown SGPS.
- Jay Fellowship Referral Program: This is a referral program that benefits both current students/alumni and prospective students. When a student or alum refers a new student, both the referrer and the referred student receive a complimentary credit for their program of interest.
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.Tuition & Aid
Online Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics
The Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics from Elizabethtown College requires 12-credit hours of academic work. Qualified students may apply the eligible courses in the graduate certificate program toward the MBA program or MSL program should they choose to apply for a master's degree.
Application Requirements & Process
To be eligible to apply to any of our graduate certificate programs you will need to:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher (waivers can be granted based on professional work experience and other factors).
- Have a minimum of three years of professional leadership/management experience.
- Have time to devote to your coursework; in an accelerated program, time spent outside of class is considerable.
- Contact or meet with our admissions staff for guidance and to find out more information.
Complete the graduate application via the online portal which includes the submission of a $25 nonrefundable application fee, which is waived for Elizabethtown College graduates.
- You will need to request official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions you have attended and upload your current resume.
- Additionally, prepare a 1-2 page essay addressing your motivation for pursuing the graduate certificate, a statement of professional goals, and goals for the application of the graduate certificate to your professional life.
- After submitting your application, the SGPS Team will review it and make an admissions decision.
- If accepted, you will receive an initial offer letter via the applicant portal, which you must accept to proceed with matriculation.
- If there are any questions or concerns, the admissions team will contact you for further discussion.
- After successfully completing your Elizabethtown College graduate certificate, students may complete the Advance in Graduate Certificate or Degree form in the JayWeb student portal to apply to a future graduate certificate or graduate degree. Additional materials may be required, depending on the program of interest.
Etown seniors, alumni, and employees may be able to take advantage of our two-step, fast-tracked application process.