In today's complex global marketplace, data is at the center of organizational success. Etown's graduate certficate in Data Analytics is designed to provide candidates with an overview of applied statistical analysis, one of the most prominent, in-demand and growing fields. You will gain the ability to manage, process, analyze, and interpret data through taking a variety of courses, across several fields. Candidates with an interest in data analytics may pursue a Data Analytics Concentration in conjunction with Etown's MBA degree.
REQUEST INFOarrow_right_alt APPLY nowarrow_right_alt
Credits Required: 12
- 10% Alumni Scholarship
- 10% Affinity Partner Scholarship
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Explain the management implications of the use of business intelligence and knowledge management systems
- Identify the fundamental concepts of descriptive statistics (populations and samples, measures of central tendency, measures of variability, measures of distribution) and their real-world application
- Analyze problems in business and accounting using appropriately selected data visualization tools.
- Apply intermediate to advanced knowledge and skills in SQL.
- Sit for: 1Z0-061: Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals (OCA) and pass at a 60% level or higher.
To be eligible to apply to a graduate certificate, you must:
- have official transcripts conferring a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher (waivers can be granted based on professional work experience and other factors)
- have a minimum of three years of professional leadership/management experience
- have time to devote to your coursework; in an accelerated program, time spent outside of class is considerable
Please feel free to contact or meet with our admissions team at any point during the application process. Our admissions counselors are not only a great resource to guide you through the process and answer questions, they are skilled at helping our applicants find the best program and options to help them reach their goals!
How to Apply: Complete the graduate application process via the online portal which will also include:
- Submitting a $25 nonrefundable application fee (Waived for Elizabethtown College graduates).
- Uploading your current resume.
- Requesting official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
- Uploading a 1-2 page essay addressing your:
- motivation for pursuing the graduate certificate
- statement of professional goals
- goals for the application of the graduate certificate to your professional life
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.