Associate Degree in Accounting
The accounting program at Elizabethtown College's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers curriculum that provides a solid foundation in accounting and business principles while emphasizing analytical thinking, leadership, and strategic planning skills. Because accounting is more than crunching numbers, this in-demand field is full of skilled financial problem-solvers who aid companies of all shapes and sizes with important business decisions. Our program also offers an international perspective; you will leave Etown prepared for today’s global economic environment.
Credits Required: 64
- 10% Alumni Discount
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to accounting records and financial reports.
- Utilize financial reports to draw meaningful conclusions regarding the financial operations of an organization.
- Incorporate technology into accounting practices.
- Demonstrate skills to be a self-directed employee in a team environment focused on achieving organizational goals.
- Model the need for high ethical standards when conducting business activities.
Accounting Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounting Assistant
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.