Health Care Administration
Associate in Health Care Administration
Health care careers are in high demand and projected growth continues to trend upward beyond other occupational fields. As a health care administrator, you’ll handle intricate details of patient care from the inside out. You’ll work with office and medical staff alike to effectively and efficiently run a health care facility or organization. Whether you want to work in a health care facility, a medical supply company, or at an insurance provider, you must be able to adapt to changes in healthcare laws, regulations, and ever-evolving technology. To meet the demand, an associate degree in Health Care Administration from Elizabethtown College School of Graduate and Professional Studies will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to excel in various Health Care Administration careers.
Are you looking to finish your degree?
You may be eligible for a full scholarship to complete your
associate or bachelor’s degree through the ACHIEVE program!
- Analyze the roles and functions of Healthcare Administration, including management of human and technological resources.
- Utilize the theory and skills of health care management and leadership throughout the health care environment.
- Apply health care industry regulations and laws to professional practice.
- Make decisions in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner.
- Apply critical thinking skills to address problems within health care management.
- Examine how technology can be used to inform decision making that supports quality health care.
Credits Required: 64
- 15% Alumni Scholarship
- 15% Affinity Partner Scholarship
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
The A.S. in Healthcare Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Health Care Administration Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Medical Biller
- Patient Information Coordinator
- Practice Manager
- Claims Specialist
- Patient Services Representative
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.