Complete Your Associate Degree at Etown SGPS
Earn your Associate of Science (A.S.) in Business Administration online with Elizabethtown College's School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS). This flexible program, suited for adult learners, explores practical business education through a global and digital perspective, and is taught by faculty mentors with extensive real-world industry experience. This online business associate degree program is for those looking to develop crucial analytical and strategic skills for success in various business sectors. Focused on ethical practices and accelerated learning, it is well-suited for those balancing education with other commitments.
- Emphasize the practical application of business theories.
- Highlight critical analytical and leadership skills.
- Stress the importance of diversity and ethics in business.
- Discuss the impact of globalization in today's business world.
- Identify the impact of the changing nature of technology on business strategy, operations, human resources, and ethics.
Take the Next Step in Your Business Career
The A.S. in Business Administration offered through Etown SGPS equips students for key roles in today's business world, such as Operations Supervisor and Sales Manager. The program blends theory with practical application, focusing on ethical practices and adapting to global and digital changes in business.
Are You Looking to Finish Your Degree?
You may be eligible for a full scholarship to complete your associate degree through the ACHIEVE program!See If You Qualify
My Etown degree in Business Administration has opened many doors for me. Furthering my degree in business helped me develop skills such as communication, leadership and a better understanding of problem solving and critical thinking.
Understand Tuition Costs and Explore Scholarship Opportunities
The A.S. in Business Administration is priced at $525 per credit. Scholarships and financial aid are available to make your Etown SGPS education even more affordable. Below are just a few of the scholarships and programs available to students:
- Alumni Scholarship: 15% tuition discount, available to Elizabethtown College alumni.
- Affinity Partner Scholarship: 15% discount, offered to employees of organizations partnered with Etown SGPS.
- Jay Fellowship Referral Program: This is a referral program that benefits both current students/alumni and prospective students. When a student or alum refers a new student, both the referrer and the referred student receive a complimentary credit for their program of interest.
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.Tuition & Aid
Associate Business Degree Requirements
Accredited by the Middle States Association for Colleges and Secondary Schools, the associate degree in Business Administration from Etown SGPS requires 64 credit hours of academic work. Degree candidates must take at least 15 of the 64 credits from Elizabethtown College. Credits taken at Elizabethtown must include at least 9 credits in the major.
Application Requirements & Process
To enter either an associate or bachelor's program, you will need to:
- Have graduated from high school or earned a GED.
- Have writing ability sufficient for success in an accelerated academic program. You will be asked to write an essay that demonstrates your ability.
- Have the time to devote to your coursework. Course requirements in a five-week accelerated class can be as high as 20 hours per week.
- Successful completion of some college coursework is strongly suggested prior to entering an accelerated program, but it is not required.
- Contact or meet with our admissions staff for guidance and to find out more information.
Complete the undergraduate application via the online portal.
- Submit official transcripts (college or high school/GED if no college coursework), and a current resume.
- Submit a double-spaced essay adhering to English usage standards, addressing your understanding of a rigorous accelerated program, your strategy for managing time demands, and your personal and professional goals.
- After submitting your application, the SGPS Team will review it and make an admissions decision.
- If accepted, you will receive an initial offer letter via the applicant portal, which you must accept to proceed with matriculation.
- If there are any questions or concerns, the admissions team will contact you for further discussion.