Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13
Welcome Lancaster-Lebanon IU13! The Elizabethtown College School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) is pleased to partner with IU13 to offer educational programs for your professional development. We offer several undergraduate and graduate-level programs and are proud to extend a 15% discount on tuition for Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 employees and their spouses and dependents, as well as employees of the school districts served by Lancaster-Lebanon IU13, who are interested in enhancing their skillsets. Our programs will help you advance your career with an education from an institution with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality academic programs based right here in Central Pennsylvania.
The programs at Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) are geared toward working adults. Whether you’re looking to advance your career, complete your degree, or start a new chapter in life, we’ll give you the skills, support, and credentials you’ll need to move up and move ahead.
Affinity Pricing Benefit
Elizabethtown College values the importance of the contributions Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 make to our local community. As an added benefit, Elizabethtown's School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) is pleased to offer Affinity Pricing to Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 employees and their spouses and dependents, as well as employees of the school districts served by Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 looking to further or enhance their education. Affinity Pricing provides a 15% tuition discount to employees, and the spouses and dependents of employees off the per-credit rate for all SGPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
Eligible School Districts
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the SGPS.
- SGPS programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered online and at the Elizabethtown College campus.
- Discounts can be used for associate, bachelor's or graduate programs.
- You must meet all admissions requirements, apply and be accepted into the program.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
- Employment will be verified on a regular basis.
- If you are an employee of LLIU13 or one of the school districts served by Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 and are interested in applying to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies your first step is to contact admissions.
Additional Etown Edge Benefits
- A 15% discount using code: LLIU1315
- Achieve your goals and develop skills through fast-track, micro-credential content across a variety of fields.
- Earn college credits with ACE-approved bundles and our Prior Learning Assessment opportunity.
- Personalize your experience with “Ask an Expert” support.
- Propose content with our “Suggest a Course” feature.
- Choose from a la carte or customized bundles consisting of multiple courses to fit your needs.
- Empower yourself with an Etown Edge portfolio that demonstrates your achievements.
If you have already connected with admissions and submitted your application, you can proceed to complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.
Etown Edge Content Categories
Etown Edge offers a la carte courses, customized certificate bundles, and designated learning groups.
Certificates and continuing education units delivered upon completion of each micro-credential.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology*
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Music Education*
- Master of Science in Finance*
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
- CFP® Certification Financial Planning Education Program
- Computer Science Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Data Analytics
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Health Care Administration
- Higher Education
- Inclusive and Equitable Education
- Integrative STEM Education Endorsement
- Interdisciplinary Autism Support
- Medical Spanish
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Sports Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Teacher Intern Certification Program
- Trauma Informed Practice
*Indicates programs that may require on-site courses/requirements
- 5-week courses for undergraduate programs
- 8-week courses for graduate programs
- Online courses let you learn in the comfort and convenience of your home and schedule
- Part-time and accelerated options available
- Personalized academic advising and student support resources help you every step of the way
- Deferred billing available for tuition assistance
- Financial aid and Scholarships available
- Our step-in, step-out options offer flexibility to pursue your life's calling on your timeline
- Generous transfer credits help you to get a head start on your degree
Get credit for what you have already learned!
Every effort is made to accept and apply credits earned in the past, from other institutions, to an accelerated SGPS program.
Students transferring from any two-year community college or technical school can bring in up to 64 credits of previous college coursework. Students will be able to complete their bachelor's degree in approximately two years, assuming they will take an average of 30 credits per year. The maximum number of credits available per year is 36.
Students who have attended other four-year colleges and universities may have their credits evaluated by the registrar. We accept up to 95 transferable credits from an accredited four-year institution.
For the graduate degree programs, six elective credits may be transferred in depending on the specific courses taken and their applicability to the overall program curriculum.
What else can be evaluated for credit by the SGPS?
- CLEP Testing
- Military Experience
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- PLA is a process by which learning mastered outside of a formal classroom is reviewed for college-level equivalency. Elizabethtown College offers a PLA pathway for non-traditional students enrolled in an Etown undergraduate degree program to accelerate their academic progress.
*For more information on how these options can be evaluated contact one of our admissions counselors.
Jay Fellowship Referral Program
This initiative allows current students or Etown alumni to recommend prospective students to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS), all while contributing to reducing their financial obligations. When you refer a student, both you and the referred student will receive a complimentary credit applicable toward your preferred program or ongoing course of study. Learn more about the Jay Fellowship Referral Program.