Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies is proud to partner with the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce to offer exclusive educational opportunities for professional development towards its members. These online trainings are offered through Etown Edge, our online and on-demand micro-credential platform.
- A 10% discount using code LANCCHAMBER10.
- Achieve your goals and develop skills through fast-track, micro-credential content across a variety of fields.
- Earn college credits with ACE-approved bundles and our Prior Learning Assessment opportunity.
- Personalize your experience with “Ask an Expert” support.
- Propose content with our “Suggest a Course” feature.
- Choose from a la carte or customized bundles consisting of multiple courses to fit your needs.
- Empower yourself with an Etown Edge portfolio that demonstrates your achievements.
Etown Edge offers a la carte courses, customized certificate bundles, and designated learning groups.
Certificates and continuing education units delivered upon completion of each micro-credential.
Data Analytics & Statistics
Diversity, Equity & Belonging
Managing Change & Remote Employees
More Etown Edge Features
We provide customized and essential training programs for your employees in a variety of areas to fill your skills gaps. Etown Edge is an affordable way to invest in your workforce.
ACE-Approved Bundles and Prior Learning Assessment
Direct pathways have been created to help students earn college credits and fast-track degree completion.
Suggest a Course
This feature allows us to create and deliver the content you want and need.
Ask an Expert
Subject matter experts are available to answer your questions and provide additional support as you progress through the modules. Get clarification and additional insight to maximize your experience.