Welcome HACC Employees & Transfer Students
Elizabethtown College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies is proud to partner with Harrisburg Area Community College’s employees and transfer students. Employees will be able to earn their degree at a 10% discounted rate through our Affinity Partnership. Transfer students that are members of Phi Theta Kappa will also enjoy a 10% discount off tuition. As our neighbors in central Pennsylvania, both Etown and HACC share a goal of providing a high quality education in a flexible and accommodating format. This partnership offers the chance for HACC employees to advance their career through education as well as HACC students to easily transition to complete their degree.
- 60% tuition reimbursement plan
- Extra 10% off through our Affinity Partnership
- 30-day delayed billing to minimize upfront, out-of-pocket costs
- Blended and 100% online delivery models
- Dual Enrollment
- Reverse Transfer
- Up to 64 HACC Credits transferrable
Exclusive HACC Only
Virtual Information Sessions:
To Be Determined for Spring 2021
(Click the date to register)
Through our Affinity Partnership, all HACC employees enjoy a 10 percent discount off their tuition in addition to the 60 percent tuition reimbursement benefit for a combined 70 percent discount to earn your degree from Etown’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Our flexible and balance approach will help you manage school, work, and family all while advancing your career and growing as a leader. We offer an expansive catalog of undergraduate and graduate programs including both full master's programs and graduate certificates in various online and blended formats. Programs can also be completed in both part-time or accelerated, full-time tracks. View our full program list.
HACC Transfer Students
Are you ready to take the next step? At Elizabethtown College, HACC students have access to these benefits:
HACC students understand the value of an Elizabethtown College bachelor’s degree. That’s why more than 40% of our adult learners transfer their HACC credits to Elizabethtown College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Elizabethtown College’s sgps has teamed up with HACC to ensure you experience a seamless path from your associate to your bachelor’s degree. Our admissions representatives work with HACC students to identify a degree path that’s right for them. We can evaluate up to 64 HACC credits into the program, and will assist transfer students throughout the application process for a smooth transition on the road to degree completion!
Dual Enrollment Options
- Counselors at HACC can supply students with course listings that will work towards both their HACC and Elizabethtown requirements. HACC students nearing the end of their associate degree can meet with the School of Continuing and Professional Studies admissions coordinator to receive an evaluation of their credits.
Easy Application Process
- Our admissions counselors will complete a preliminary transfer credit evaluation of your unofficial HACC transcripts. You’ll know where your credits were applied to the bachelor’s degree and how many credits you’ll have remaining to complete the degree.
Reverse Transfer Options
- An associate degree is a valuable asset for career advancement. Sometimes students enroll at Elizabethtown College prior to completing their associate degree at HACC. But now, students attending the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (sgps) will be able to transfer credits from sgps back to HACC to complete an associate degree. Eligible students must have earned a minimum of 45 HACC credits.
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK):
- Newly admitted students to Elizabethtown College who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society are eligible for a 10% tuition discount in any undergraduate program offered by the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (sgps). Candidates must provide proof of membership in PTK and possess a 3.5 cumulative GPA upon admission into sgps. Candidates must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA throughout their program and complete a minimum of 18 credits each academic year in order to maintain the PTK discount. Eligible candidates should complete the PTK tuition discount form.