Leadership Lancaster Partnership
Great Leaders Never Stop Learning. Continue Growing With Us.
Elizabethtown College values the importance of the Leadership Lancaster program and the impact their graduates have on our local community. As an added benefit to these leaders, Elizabethtown's School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) is pleased to offer Affinity Pricing to graduates of Leadership Lancaster’s Core Class and Executive Orientation Series. Affinity Pricing provides a 10% tuition discount off the per-credit rate for all SGPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.ED.)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology*
- Master of Music Education (MME)*
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)*
- Master of Science in Finance*
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- CFP® Certification Financial Planning Education Program
- Curriculum and Instruction
- ESL Program Specialist
- Health Care Administration
- Integrative STEM Education Endorsement
- Interdisciplinary Autism Support
- Strategic Leadership
- School System Acountability
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Data Analytics
- High Impact Practices in Online Learning
*Indicates programs that may require on-site courses/requirements
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the SGPS.
- SGPS programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered online and at the Elizabethtown College main campus.
- Discount can be used for associate, bachelor or graduate programs.
- You must meet all admissions requirements, apply and be accepted into the program.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
If you are a graduate of the Leadership Lancaster Core Class or Executive Orientation Series and are interested in applying to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies, your first step is to meet with admissions.
If you have already met with admissions, you can proceed to complete and submit the Affinity Pricing form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.