After successfully completing your Elizabethtown College graduate certificate, students will complete the following steps to apply to a master’s degree program:
Step 1: Discuss your desire to apply to a master’s degree program with your admissions representative
Step 2: Complete the online application for the MBA program or MSL program via the online portal which will also include:
- Submitting the discounted $25 nonrefundable application fee (Waived for Elizabethtown College graduates).
- Provide two recommendations via the instructions provided in the online portal. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor. The second recommendation can be from an individual who can comment on your professional and/or academic qualities. Both recommendations will become part of your application file and will not be disclosed to any unauthorized individual without your consent.
- Uploading a 3-5 page essay addressing your:
- statement of professional goals
- current approach to leadership/management
- long-term goals for the application of the graduate degree to your professional life
(Optional): Request official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended (A new set of transcripts is only needed if new courses relevant to your intended master's degree were taken outside of Elizabethtown since the completion of your graduate certificate)
(Optional): Submit, via email, your current resume (Please submit an updated resume if significant changes have occurred since completing your graduate certificate)