Associate Degree in Accounting
The accounting program at Elizabethtown College's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers curriculum that provides a solid foundation in accounting and business principles while emphasizing analytical thinking, leadership, and strategic planning skills. Because accounting is more than crunching numbers, this in-demand field is full of skilled financial problem-solvers who aid companies of all shapes and sizes with important business decisions. Our program also offers an international perspective; you will leave E-town prepared for today’s global economic environment.
Credits Required: 64
Cost Per Credit: $555
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to accounting records and financial reports.
- Utilize financial reports to draw meaningful conclusions regarding the financial operations of an organization.
- Incorporate technology into accounting practices.
- Demonstrate skills to be a self-directed employee in a team environment focused on achieving organizational goals.
- Model the need for high ethical standards when conducting business activities.
Accounting Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounting Assistant
Matt has over ten years’ experience in public, private and nonprofit accounting and is the CFO for an automotive dealership. In his free time, Matt enjoys spending time with family and being outdoors.