Module 7 Questions
Assignment 7: Learning Disabilities
Please remember to use complete sentences. For example: I feel the most important characteristics of a tutor include... write more than one sentence.
Please print this page to complete the answers. When all modules are completed, submit all answer sheets to Tammie Longsderff at Learning Services. All modules must be completed before you can receive any tutoring assignments.
1. What is a learning disability? (Use your own words)
2. Explain why labeling a student as "LD" could be damaging.
3. What are some of the characteristics of a student with a learning disability?
4. What suggestions for the classroom can you give to a student who has a learning disability?
5. Who can you contact on campus, if you have a question or concern pertaining to a student with a Learning Disability?