Prospective International Students should submit the following:
- Elizabethtown only accepts The Common Application application form for international students.
- The International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances Form.
- Official or attested copies of your secondary school record (university records, if applicable).
- Official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN, SAT, or ACT (note new link for TOEFL)
- Two letters of recommendation from your guidance counselor, advisor, principal and teachers.
- A 250-word autobiographical statement, written in English, explaining why you are applying to Elizabethtown College.
- A copy of the picture page of your passport and any U.S. visas you may hold.
Mail all information to:
Office of Admissions
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022 USA
Forms for International Student Application:
NOTE: Transfer international students must have their foreign credential transcripts evaluated by World Education Services, Inc. WES. Their toll free number is (800) 937-3895. E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org