Congratulations, Future Blue Jay!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Elizabethtown College! We are excited to offer you a spot in our incoming class and can't wait for you to become a Blue Jay. At Etown, Educate for Service is more than just our motto. That is why for the second consecutive year, we are launching our 'Make a Deposit. Make a Difference.' campaign. Through this initiative, Etown will match 100-percent of all deposits made during the month of February by the incoming Class of 2025. Our goal is to raise $15,000 which will be donated to Elizabethtown-area non-profits impacted by COVID-19.
We hope you're ready to live your best life at Elizabethtown College. If you haven’t already sent in your enrollment deposit, you can reserve your spot in the incoming class and make your payment in one of the following ways:
- Make Your Deposit. Secure your spot for this Fall!
- Apply for Aid. Over 96% of our students receive financial aid!
- Attend a virtual Accepted Student Day. Join us for one of these unique events where you can learn more about what it's like to be a Blue Jay! Registration for this event is live in your Status Portal .
- Get connected! Join the Accepted Students Facebook Group. Meet future classmates, roommates, and teammates that will make up your Blue Jay family!
Share your acceptance of officially becoming a Blue Jay on social media using #etownaccepted.
As your senior year of high school winds down, there's a lot to begin to look forward to, and some of those things involve getting ready for college. If you haven't yet toured our campus, we encourage you to schedule a visit. Also, take note of these important dates; we've listed some upcoming deadlines and events.
Accepted Students Days
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Saturday, March 13, 2021
- Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Saturday, May 1, 2021
- May 1, 2021