Congratulations on your acceptance to Elizabethtown College! This page offers information to help you figure out how to accept a place in the Class of 2023 at Elizabethtown College. We’ve provided links to resources we feel will be beneficial for accepted students--like you!--and their parents and families. Save Your Spot by making your Enrollment Deposit.Make Your Deposit
A closer look at college life. Experience what it's like to be an E-town Blue Jay by scheduling a day to suit your interests.
Up to 25 $1,000 scholarships will be awarded on Mission Scholarship Day. Tell us how you plan to use your college education to serve others and you could be a scholarship recipient!
Meet other accepted students. Join your peers of the Class of 2023 during our Accepted Student Day!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Elizabethtown College. If you haven’t already sent in your enrollment deposit, you can reserve your spot in the incoming class and pay in one of the following ways:
Visiting our secure payment site
- Mailing a check or money order (payable to Elizabethtown College) to:
- Office of Admissions
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022-2298
- Office of Admissions
NOTE: Please remember that if you mail your payment it must be postmarked by May 1. Mail postmarked after May 1 could be returned if the Class of 2022 is full.
Experience the personality of Elizabethtown College where our students embrace their unique place in the world. Learn more about us. Visit with faculty and staff members and current students; tour the campus; and learn more about academic programs and guaranteed Signature Learning Experiences.
If you plan to attend Elizabethtown, you must follow several steps. First, you must declare your intent by making your deposit. If you are still deciding, we encourage you to apply for financial aid so that you can accurately compare award packages. You can continue to learn more about us by attending one of our upcoming events or exploring our website.
- Make Your Deposit - secure your spot for this Fall
- Apply for Aid - see how E-town fits into your college budget
- Find Where You Fit - discover how you fit into our campus community
- Join Accepted Students Facebook Group - meet future classmates, roommates and teammates that will make up your Blue Jay family
As your senior year of high school winds down, there's a lot to begin to look forward to, and some of those things involve getting ready for college. If you haven't yet toured our campus, we encourage you schedule a visit. Also, take note of these important dates; we've listed some upcoming deadlines and events.
As an accepted student, you have already been introduced to the E-town experience. As you continue through the college decision process, we invite you to discover more about our campus, programs, faculty and students. We've selected a few areas of our website we think you'll enjoy exploring and you can use the search feature to find more information about the areas that interest you.
- Outcomes - learn how the value of an E-town degree helps our students reach their professional goals
- Academic Programs - decide which of our programs you'll study
- Campus Life - explore the activities, organizations, living options and dining options on our lively campus
- Our Traditions - learn about the events and symbols that have been ingrained into E-town's history
- News and Events - see the cultural and academic events you can attend on campus
As you make preparations for College, you and your parents may have questions about financial aid, academic programs and other topics specific to your interests and situation. We listed a few of the most common resources to the right. Remember that you can always reach out to your admissions counselor or the Office of Admissions with any questions as well at 717-361-1400 or email@example.com.