First-Year Admissions Information
Apply as a First-Year Student
The feel of a “good fit” is often a strong contributor to why a student chooses the college they ultimately attend. That same fit also guides our decision, too. Your application is your chance to tell us more about yourself so that we can learn about your potential success at Etown. Be sure to identify your defining characteristics and experiences that set you apart from other applicants. We can’t wait to help you soar beyond your potential!Apply to Elizabethtown College Contact Us
Four Steps to Apply to Etown:
Etown Application or Common Application to begin the application process at Etown. Please note, one is not preferred over the other. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions to set up your personal admissions portal. By checking your portal regularly, you can stay up to date on the progress of your application. This is also where decisions are posted.Complete either the
Request to have one letter of recommendation* submitted by a teacher or guidance counselor.
*To fulfill this requirement, official documents must come directly to us from the high school guidance office, recommender or credit granting institution. Generally speaking, official credentials can be submitted via secure electronic services, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: Elizabethtown College, One Alpha Drive, Office of Admissions, Elizabethtown, PA 17022. Check with your Guidance Office on their specific policies.
Deadlines and Additional Requirements
Below are some additional steps to consider as a first-year student applying to Elizabethtown College.
Interviews are not required (see exceptions below), but are strongly recommended for all candidates.
Special Program Requirements
The following programs and majors have specific deadlines and additional requirements:
- Occupational Therapy – Deadline December 15 / Interview Required
- Physician Assistant – Deadline December 1 / Invited to Interview
- Music – Audition Required
- Pre-medical Primary Care Program – Deadline January 15 / Invitation to Interview
- Law Early Admissions Program – Deadline March 15
- Honors Program - Invitation to Interview
- Stamps Scholarship – Deadline January 15 / Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit all optional application essays
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology – Deadline January 15 / Invitation to Interview
Check on the College's transfer credit policy for the following programs:
- Advanced Placement
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and International Advanced Secondary Program
- Dual Enrollment
Check Out Some of Our Visit Opportunities
Choose from a diverse range of visit opportunities that work best for you.
All forms and questions can be directed to:
Office of Admissions
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022-2298
Phone - (717) 361-1400
FAX - (717) 361-1365
Email - email@example.com