We are so excited that you are considering joining our Blue Jay family. Start your journey by finding your fit and completing our international student application. We can’t wait to welcome you to our campus!
Why Apply To E-town?
When applying to Pennsylvania colleges as an international student, it is important to find the college that best fits with the vision you have for your U.S. college experience. In order to have the best college experience possible, it’s essential that your academic and personal goals are met. If you share the following values, our close-knit campus community may be the right fit for you:
- Cultural Diversity and Inclusion : We are committed to providing our diverse student community with an inclusive campus environment. The addition of the Mosaic House to our campus embodies this commitment by providing a safe gathering space for students of diverse backgrounds to openly discuss differing perspectives.
- Academic Excellence : Our students are high achievers. Our small class sizes, professional experiences and leadership opportunities prepare our students for their postgraduate aspirations.
- Social Accountability : Our motto, “Educate for Service,” is ingrained into our students from the day they arrive on campus. We encourage our students to use their E-town education to serve others in their future careers.
- Active Campus Involvement : With over 80 clubs and organizations, sports teams, cultural and academic events, living learning communities and more, our campus is always bustling with students.
- Academic and Personal Mentorship : We understand the importance of having the ability to seek academic and personal guidance from a trusted source. We designate a team of International Leadership Assistants to serve as a resource as you transition to a new college and a new country.
Ready To Apply?
If you think E-town may be the place you want to spend your time while in the U.S., it’s time to begin the admissions process. To gain acceptance to E-town, you must comply with our Pennsylvania college admissions requirements for international students. Prospective International Students should submit the following:
- Elizabethtown accepts:
- The International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances Form.
- Official or attested copies of your secondary school record (university records, if applicable).
- Official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, or EIKEN.
- Two letters of recommendation from your guidance counselor, advisor, principal and teachers.
- A 250-word autobiographical statement, written in English, explaining why you are applying to Elizabethtown College.
- A copy of the picture page of your passport and any U.S. visas you may hold.
Information for Chinese Applicants
Click below for Mandarin translation:
Mail all information to:
Office of Admissions
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022 USA
Forms for International Student Application:
NOTE: Transfer international students must have their foreign credential transcripts evaluated by World Education Services, Inc. WES. Their toll free number is (800) 937-3895. E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? If you have any questions about the application process, please reach out to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, John Champoli.