Centers at Elizabethtown College
- Center for Global Understanding and Peacemaking
- Center for Community & Civic Engagement
- Bowers Writers House
- The Young Center for Anabaptist & Pietist Studies
- Center for Student Success
- School for Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS)
- S. Dale High Center for Family Business at Elizabethtown College
Our core curriculum emphasizes creative thinking, decision–making and problem-solving skills.
Our commitment is to Educate for Service, discover how that has/and will continue to shape our history.
At Elizabethtown College, your ideas matter. We encourage you to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
Our students received about $26.2 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2010-2011 academic year.