Module 1 Questions
Assignment 1: Tutor Training Introduction
Please remember to use complete sentences. For example: I feel the most important characteristics of a tutor include... write more than one sentence.
Please print this page to complete the answers. When all modules are completed, submit all answer sheets to Tammie Longsderff at Learning Services. All modules must be completed before you can receive any tutoring assignments.
1. What do you feel are the most important characteristics of a good tutor?
2. Who will benefit by you becoming a tutor? Why?
3. Describe any apprehensions you might have about becoming a tutor.
4. As indicated in the module, define the ultimate goal of tutoring.
5. What do you personally hope to achieve by becoming a tutor?
6. What is wait time, and why is it important for tutoring?
7. In your own career as a student, when have you felt most motivated to learn? What factors contributed to your motivation? Are there ways you could introduce these factors into your tutoring?