Originals and Proofs Policy
Unless otherwise discussed prior to job submission, the Staff of Print Services is not responsible for layout, editing, or proofreading. We may ONLY - adjust margins, adjust exposure, reduce and enlarge copies and place more than one per page.
Layout & Design Services for Students, College Employees, and Off-Campus Customers: We offer layout and design for $35.00 an hour (a minimum charge of $15.00). We offer original designs or re-creations.
For copies/prints without bleed, please keep in mind there must be a ¼" margin on all sides.
For copies/prints with full-bleed please add a ¼” margin of “bleed” ink on all sides.
For programs or booklets please submit in print spreads in PDF or booklet format in Microsoft Publisher or book fold in Microsoft Word.
- If a proof copy is needed, please make note on the Print Services Request Form in the lower right under Additional Information.
- If Print Services made changes to a document for any reason other than those listed above, we will automatically send a proof for approval.
- Proofs will automatically be sent for new business cards and letterhead.
- If the staff of Print Services has reservations about running a job, we will send a proof for verification.
- A proof form will accompany the proof. To release the proof for printing sign the proof form or make changes directly to the document and return everything to Print Services.