Answers to the Apostrophe Tutorial
1. Ed’s hat fell underneath the bleachers.
2. Luck often propels a rock musician’s career.
3. It’s understandable that she misunderstood the instructions.
4. While digging beside a big oak, I came across the tree’s roots.
5. Both diplomats’ briefcases were stolen.
6. No apostrophe needed: Taken to its extreme, the argument might anger some people.
7. The laws are getting more attention now that it’s election season.
8. No apostrophe needed: I hope you understand when to use apostrophes now.